Australia Permanent Residence(PR) Visa from India –Apply PR for Australia
Apply for Australia Permanent Residence Visa if you want to reside and do a job indefinitely in one of the most developed global economies. Down Under is certainly an amazing place to get a Permanent Residence (PR) Visa, to reside and do a job indefinitely.
Easy-to-follow visa & immigration rules, a plethora of rewarding job options, superlative healthcare and educational facilities…these are just some of the draws that attract numerous seekers of the PR, rightfully so, from throughout the globe, particularly from India.
The Australia PR Process is an extremely systematized and methodical, point-based arrangement which assesses every petition, on the ground of candidates’ credentials that comprise human core factors together with educational and skills associated aspects.
Australia Permanent Residency Visa Benefits
You will get numerous benefits if you successfully apply for the Australia Permanent Residence Visa and become a permanent resident in the country.
Let’s check them here!
- You will be entitled to offer sponsorship to other family members for both permanent and temporary visa for Australia.
- You will be entitled to reside and do a job in any part/state in the nation indefinitely.
- You will get highly beneficial health insurance scheme managed by the administration.
- You may also gain some very useful social security benefit payments.
- You may apply for Australian citizenship, post fulfilling the needed requirements.
How to Apply for Australia Permanent Residence Visa
As already mentioned, Oz runs a point-based immigration structure even as the procedure to get PR in the nation is a good mix of online and offline events.
The point-based PR Process Australia evaluates the candidates on the ground of Age, Education, skills, Profession, Ability in English, and the Profile of your spouse, among others.
- Gather every important document needed for the application as per the required immigration scheme.
- Present an Express of Interest (EOI) under the best category to SkillSelect.
- SkillSelect will evaluate your EOI and appraise your petition via offering total to your credentials, like age, employment experience, education, language skills, etc. You need to obtain not less than 60 points, out of total 100 up-for-grabs.
- In case you are found qualified for additional immigration steps, a nomination certificate will be given to you.
- Post getting the nomination certificate, you are required to file your petition, together with the necessary papers/certificates, to the immigration officials of the country, within 60 days.
Skill-Based Australian Permanent Residency Visa Categories
You may apply for Australia Permanent Residence Visa using any of these Skilled Migration categories:
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subcategory 186)
You need to have a nomination from a sanctioned Australian recruiter/firm. Three streams are there for this visa, namely, Temporary Residence, Direct Entry, and Agreement.
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subcategory 187)
It necessitates you to have a nomination from a sanctioned Australian recruiter/firm, for an employment opportunity in regional Australia. Much like the ENS, it has three streams are there for the visa: Temporary Residence, Direct Entry, and Agreement.
- Business Innovation & Investment Visa (Subcategory 188)
It enables you to possess and administer either a new or already running venture/firm in the country, or to invest therein. In order to be qualified to apply, having the nomination from a state or territory administration or Australian agency is required.
- Skilled Independent Visa (Subcategory 189)
Overseas trained manpower, which has professions on the nation’s Skilled Occupations List (SOL), could be allowed for this visa. The visa necessitates the candidate to duly complete a skills test and have sponsorship from either a recruiter/firm or family member, or nomination from an Australian state or territory administration.
- Skilled Nominated Visa (Subcategory 190)
Some specific overseas trained employees–whose professions find a mention on the nation’s SOL–could be entitled to this visa. The visa necessitates the candidates to duly complete a skills test and have the nomination from an Australian state or territory administration.
- Business Talent Visa (Subcategory 132)
With this visa, you may set-up a new firm/venture or advance your existing firm/enterprise in the country. Having a bare minimum net business, personal belongings and yearly business turnover, or a bare minimum in the venture capital funding are required. Having nomination to apply from either an Australian state or territory administration agency is also compulsory.