Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) have invited 2,750 more candidates to apply for Canadian permanent residence, in an Express Entry draw that took place on November 15 Candidates in the pool with 439 or more Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points were issued an Invitation to Apply(ITA) on this occasion.
This means that an applicant can hope for sure to get a positive selection even on a standalone basis and against one’s own credentials vis-à-vis Education, Language, experience and other aspects. Many of Migration Specialists clients have already received ITA’s even when they had no job offer in hand based on their existing qualifications, experience, and credentials.
Migration Specialists (www.migrationspecialists.com) was amongst the very first agencies to encourage its clients to file their application into the pool and not to get scared by the indicated higher points, from earlier draws, under the CRS. We expect that qualifying points are likely to come to further down in near future.
A careful look at Canada Express Entry Program (EEP) reveals that it is the best program for skilled professionals interested in filing for the permanent residence visa, for following reasons:
- Majority of occupations are qualified to lodge their applications in the pool, a luxury not available in any other skilled immigration program;
- There are no individual occupation specific quota restrictions;
- Applications stay in the express entry pool at least for a year and that opens the options of getting selected under the overall country immigration quotas of next year as well;
- One can reapply into the express entry pool even if he/she is not selected during the first filing;
- The point system stays the same at 67 points, which means that EEP offers best of both the worlds – earlier selection process and new ITA (Invitation to apply) process under CRS;
- Under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), One can get selected from the Express Entry Pool, even without having confirmed offer from a Canadian employer or Canadian experience or qualifications;
- Applications can be lodged on whether single or married.
Migration Specialists (www.migrationspecialists.com) offers best fee and services package to its Canada Express Entry clients. Contact us immediately for free of charge assessment of your and family profile!