ere is more music and harmony to the ears of all applicants who have filed under the Express Entry Pool for Canada Permanent Residence and are expecting the latest selection ranking news visa comprehensive ranking system (CRS). The Latest CRS draw of 2017 announced on March 1st 2017, informs that the applicants who score 434 points or more under the CRS have been invited 3,884 to apply (ITA) under Canada FSW program. This means that an applicant can hope for sure to get a positive selection even on standalone basis and against one’s own credentials visa Education, Language, experience and other aspects. Many of Abhinav clients have already received ITA’s even when they had no job offer in hand based on their existing qualifications, experience and credentials.
Abhinav (www.abhinav.com) was amongst the very first agencies to encourage its clients to file their application into the pool and not to get scared by the indicated higher points, from earlier draws, under the CRS. We expect that qualifying points are likely to come to further down in near future.
A careful look at Canada Express Entry Program (EEP) reveals that it is the best program for skilled professionals interested in filing for permanent residence visa, for following reasons:
- Majority of occupations are qualified to lodge their applications in the pool, a luxury not available in any other skilled immigration program;
- There are no individual occupation specific quota restrictions;
- Applications stay in the express entry pool at least for an year and that opens the options of getting selected under the overall country immigration quotas of next year as well;
- One can reapply into the express entry pool even if he/she is not selected during the first filing;
- The point system stays the same at 67 points, which means that EEP offers best of both the worlds – earlier selection process and new ITA (Invitation to apply) process under CRS;
- Under the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS), One can get selected from the Express Entry Pool, even without having confirmed offer from a Canadian employer or Canadian experience or qualifications;
- Applications can be lodged in whether single or married.