Are you one of those keen to get the much sought after Permanent Resident Visa for Australia? If yes, this blog is for you! Check it and use the information to get what you want. Check the write-ups on the subject on the website/s of Abhinav also! You will come across several relevant and useful updates and write-ups on the subject there. For those not tuned in, Abhinav is a highly trusted and renowned visa & immigration agency with a Pan India presence.
Permanent Residency (PR) is basically a category of the Australian visas that provides a full-fledged and hurdle-free access to residing, doing a job, making an investment, and studying in Oz. It is not compulsory to have an experience of doing a job in the overseas hotspot, or links to it, for obtaining PR there in.
The Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) proffers numerous easy-to-follow visa subcategories and each offer the doors wide open to the PR. But, each specific plan necessitates a distinct approach & meticulous planning.
What may be applicable in the case of one specific class may not be equally applicable in the case of another. So, you need to be alert. Check with your visa & immigration agent to manage the category of your choice!
Permanent Resident Visa for Australia–Eligibility Criteria
As mentioned just a short while ago, since each and every visa subcategory comes with its own set of Australian PR conditions, depending on the stream you pick up, the requirements you must fulfill will not be the same.
Still, these conditions are common for every plans of PR for Down Under:
- Sponsorship of the administration, Australia-based firm or a partner.
- Showing your interest in the job through the governmental online skill arrangement and getting an invitation (for investment & business permanent visas).
- The age less than 55 years.
- Fulfilling the English language condition (substantiating it by a test is mandatory).
- Fulfilling character & health conditions.
Permanent Resident Visa for Australia–Benefits
You get various rights with the prized status. There is not much of a difference, in terms of the rights and liberties enjoyed by the citizens and the residents.
- You obtain the ability to reside and offer your professional services in the country for as long as you desire.
- The PRV assists you in obtaining the prized citizenship, post some time.
- For the first 5 years, you may frequently gain admission and leave the nation. In addition, you have a right to renew this advantage, post 5 years.
- As a permanent resident, you receive every right, just like any other person with Australian citizenship. The same comprises the 100% free or funded legal and health services also.
- Via catering to the residence requirements and offering the pledge of support, you may provide sponsorship to your family members to Oz also.
- You can submit an application for the highly useful Australian Consular assistance abroad with the aid of the PRV.
- You obtain the capability to visit, explore, do a job, and even study in the neighboring New Zealand. Still, the sanction of the New Zealand administration cannot be ruled out.
- In case you have kids in the Kangaroo Land, then the born kids will automatically become the citizens of Oz, via birth.
Applying for the Australian PR–Procedure
In case you carry-out a step-by-step procedure, the visa petition process for the Permanent Resident Visa for Australia may get much simpler for you. You also require shelling-out application charges at the time of presenting your petition.
In the wake of collecting every required document you ought to wisely decide the visa class that suits your case. Afterwards, you can present your Expression of Interest (EoI) to the Skill Select. It’s basically the online structure that gets every EOI for the Australian Visa.
At this time, you have to cool your heels for the concerned officials to review your profile, and give you an Invitation to Apply (ITA) as per your points. In case you receive the ITA, you require proffering all the certificates/papers together with the appropriately filled application form. You have to offer the petition together with the papers/certificates inside the 60 days of the receipt of the invitation.
While we are on the subject, let’s check this news report concerning Australia immigration for skilled workers!
The most recent Skilled Occupation List (SOL) from the province of Victoria is out. You will find two separate lists, namely, the Visa Nomination Occupation List for Victoria, and the Visa Nomination Occupation List for Graduates.
In case you happen to be an international student or a new graduate, also check the Visa Nomination Occupation List for Graduates.
From July 1, 2017, the petitions submitted for the ICT professions have re-opened with the latest application procedure. Significantly, the Victorian Administration had provisionally shut down the skilled visa petitions for a period of 11 professions for some specific ICT professions, between November 11, 2016 and March 6, 2017. This was though afterwards reviewed and the time increased till June 30 of this year.