Every year, a large number of skilled workers from all parts of the world are invited by the Australian Government to fill in for the shortage of talent in their country, in exchange with lucrative pay packages and attractive facilities. A world-class destination, in terms of working and living, Oz is the first choice for foreign migrants, thanks to its stable economy and attractive employment opportunities.
As per the annually released ‘Skilled Occupation List’ (SOL), namely the Combined List of Qualified Skilled Occupations, by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) of Down Under, there are exciting employment opportunities for the professionals under different professions with the profession of Construction Project Manager 133111 being just one of them.
Do you have the same skill set or professional experience? Congratulations! You are eligible to immigrate to the land down under the following visa sub-streams – Skilled Independent (sub-stream 189), Skilled Nominated (sub-stream 190) and Skilled Regional (sub-stream 489). Make the most of the positive situation and start the visa application process TODAY!
Under this specific work profile, you would be required to meet the following eligibility criteria –
- Level 1 of skill
- Not less than 5 years of employment experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree as educational qualification
- Registration/Licensing from Australia
If you meet the above mentioned eligibility requirements, you can easily immigrate under the Construction Project Manager-133111 profile to work and live anywhere in the country and even submit an application for the much sought after Permanent Residency (PR) in the later stages of your stay.
In case you are wondering about the job responsibilities and duties under this work profile, take a look below!
- Check with Architects, Engineering Professionals and other experts such as, for instance, Technical and Trade Workers.
- Construe, assess and appraise the viability of architectural drawings and measurements.
3 Discuss with building owners, property developers and subcontractors associated with the construction process to guarantee that projects are duly completed on time and inside the intended financial plan.
- Make tenders and contract bids.
- Arrange the submission of construction plans with legislative officials, different governing organizations for agreement involving quality checks, performance standards, price and safety of a venture.
- Organize and manage construction reviews.
Pay & Perks
In case you fulfil all these duties and work in Oz, you can easily take home an average annual salary of 97,768 Australian Dollars, and enjoy a better and more prosperous future, along with numerous facilities, such as, for example, beautiful locations, excellent education and healthcare, flexible immigration laws, superlative infrastructure, first-rate transportation, PR and retirement plans, to name a few.
So, what are you waiting for? Plan your immigration now and make a move to your dream destination! Contact an experienced visa agent for a better and faster immigration process!