Australia is a haven for the pushy overseas businessmen and investors, keen to make it BIG on the international stage even as there is no dearth of those who want to get an Australia Visa from India for investment and business purposes. Are you also one of those wishing to get an Australia Investment Business Visa from India? If yes, check this blog and figure out what attractive choices you really have!
But, before we move further, let’s find out what exactly is the Investor Visa for Australia!
Well, it is a special visa developed for the global investment behemoths and high net worth people who want to play a key role in the growth of the Australian economy and settle in the country, on a permanent basis, via the investment route. You can get this visa if you are willing to invest at least 1.5 Million Australian Dollars, but, the bigger investment you make, the large set of perks greet you.
Now let’s check what you get via the path of Australia Business Immigration!
- Well, you get the right to develop and manage a fresh or already set-up Australian business on the originally agreed terms & conditions.
- You get the right to usher in your near and dear ones as dependants.
- You can move globally, minus any difficulties until the visa loses its validity.
- You can successfully chase Permanent Residency (PR) or citizenship in due time.
Top Australia Investment Visa Options
It has three different categories:
- Business Innovation Category: It is meant for those who wish to set up establish a venture or firm in the country.
- Investment Category: It is basically meant for those who wish to make an investment of not less than 1.5 million Australian Dollars in a state or territory of Oz and keep up business and investment action.
- Significant Investor Category: It is meant for those who wish to make an investment of not less than 5 million Australian Dollars into Australian investments and continue business and investment movement.
With a Business Innovation Visa, you may make or maintain your investments in the country, and usher-in your family members with you. Apart from this, you get a limitless amount of travel in and out of Down Under for the time-frame of the visa. You also get the right to bring your partner and dependent kids.
As ill luck would have it, this is only an impermanent visa. Still, you get the opportunity to hunt for Permanent Residency (PR) via applying for a Business Innovation and Investment Permanent visa subcategory 888.
With a view to be qualified for the visa, you need to present an Expression of Interest (EoI) and also get nomination from a state or territory administration.
Afterwards, you require fulfilling the normal health and security conditions and some additional requirements specific to each class. While these may be extremely difficult, these also necessitate different factors, like a points test.
You can apply for this Australia Permanent Residence Visa from India. You can also do it if you are located in Down Under, even as a great deal of the petition process can be duly concluded online.
Business Innovation and Investment Permanent Visa Subclass 888
It is essentially the second stage visa of the Business Innovation and Investment Visa Subcategory 188. You may only submit an application for it post you have fulfilled the conditions of the Provisional 188 Visa.
As a permanent resident, you and your accompanying family members can:
- Reside and do a job in the nation on a permanent basis.
- Enrol for study course in the country and benefit from the premium education facilities available.
- Avail medicare benefits – the nation’s scheme for healthcare.
- Access some specific social security payments.
- Submit an application for the much sought after Australian citizenship.
- Proffer sponsorship to family members for the prized permanent residence status.
- You must have held complying investments as described in your Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa (subcategory 188). You must have held those investments uninterruptedly in any proportion across the investment options, for the duration of your provisional visa.
- You must have a good record of following the Australian laws, comprising those relating to taxation, superannuation, workplace relations, and additional laws applicable to your business.
- You must have not been associated with any kind of intolerable business or investment movements.
- You must have a strong pledge to carry on your business and investment movement in the nation.
Consult a well-known consultancy, if you want to get this or for that matter any other Australia Visa from India.