Do you have Australia Permanent Residence (PR) Eligibility? What makes you eligible? Check the blog and figure out these? Here, you will not only get to know about the Australia PR Eligibility but also about Australia PR Benefits and the different skilled visa options.
The Kangaroo Land is a haven for the skilled and ambitious workers. Well-paying work opportunities, excellent scope to shine on the global map, first-rate facilities, amazing government support…these are just some of the key reasons why the country is targeted by many, especially the enterprising trained workers.
Australia PR Benefits
As a Permanent Resident Visa (PRV) holder you become entitled to enjoy numerous benefits. Let’s check some of them here!
- As a PR Visa holder you may enjoy complete freedom to enroll for the specific study course you choose.
- You may reside and do a job in the overseas hotspot for an indefinite duration with the facility to travel limitless inside and outside the Kangaroo Land.
- You may enjoy the rights of the Australian Administration’s prized health insurance.
- You become qualified to present a petition for the Australian citizenship once you manage to fulfill the compulsory requirements.
- You get the liberty to provide sponsorship to your family member’s visa, which may be either temporary or permanent by nature.
- You may gain some social security payment benefits also.
- You get all the rights to offer your professional services for any employment under any recruiter/firm.
- You also get the liberty to move to the neighboring New Zealand or submit an application for their visa.
Skilled Visa Options
The Australian Department of Home Affairs (DHA) proffers numerous good skilled visa options to such candidates keen to move to Down Under as a skilled worker, and using their in-demand skills. Subclass 190 – State Nominated PR Visa, Subclass 189 – Non-sponsored visa, and the Subclass 186 – Employer Nominated Visa are the three skilled visa options that facilitate the entry of the qualified manpower on a permanent basis, under the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Programme, popularly called SkillSelect.
Australia Permanent Residency Status
Coming back to the Australia Permanent Residency Status, it is a cherished position and high on the radar of most overseas immigration motivated aspirants. That Oz is one of the topmost and most developed global economies is, perhaps, one of the key factors behind the widespread popularity of the Australia PR status. But then behind the high demand for the position, there are many other equally important reasons.
Australia PR may be in high demand but not many may be really eligible for the prized status. How to figure if you have the Australia PR Eligibility?
Australia PR Eligibility
If you are a skilled worker and ready to reside and do a job in the overseas hotspot as a permanent resident, to meet the mandatory Eligibility conditions for Australia PR, you require fulfilling these requirements so that you may apply for Permanent Residency in Oz:
- To begin with, your particular line-of-work must find mention on the occupational demand list of the nation. It is the first and primary requirement for you to be in a position to submit an application for PR in the country.
- You must appear for language proficiency test to show your English language abilities.
- You must undergo skill assessment test even as a positive skill assessment report is needed so that you may move ahead.
- You must get not less than 65 points out of 100 available on the Australia Point Assessment grid. The points are calculated for age, educational qualification, employment experience, germane abilities, language expertise and certain other parameters.
- You must fulfill health and character conditions.
- Your age must be less than 45 years.
- You must have repaid outstanding debts (if any) to the Australian administration.
For more information and updates on the subject of Australia PR Eligibility requirements, check with your immigration consultant. If you have not drafted any till date, do it as soon as possible! The PR Visa application process is anything but a cakewalk. The road ahead could be very bumpy if you are travelling without an expert, right?