The Australian General Skilled Migration (GSM) is widely used by those keen to gain from the rewarding work opportunities in the country, and earn in dollars there in. Using this popular scheme, you can become a permanent resident in the nation, and enjoy all that this highly developed global economy has to offer. You require fulfilling some requirements though at first for this popular immigration programme for Australia.
Australia General Skilled Immigration Programme Basic Requirements
As a candidate you require fulfilling numerous basic requirements with a view to be duly considered for the popular scheme. Even as it’s not an all-inclusive list of all eligibility conditions, the same does provide a pretty good sketch of the bare minimum standards you must fulfill:
- Age – you must be less than 50 years old when you submit an application.
- English language – your English language skills must be good enough to work in Down Under (not less than at knowledgeable stage). It’s measured via the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- Qualifications – you must have your talents and qualifications suitably evaluated by the germane assessing body as suitable for your specific designated line-of-work.
- Nominated Profession – when you present a petition, you nominate a skilled line-of-work, which fits your skills and qualifications. It is compulsory that your nominated profession is given on the Skilled Occupations List (SOL).
- Skills assessment – Prior to you apply it is obligatory that you have your skills evaluated by the Australian assessing organization chosen to judge your nominated line-of-work.
- Points test: It is mandatory that you score sufficient points to fulfill the pass mark of 60 points
- Health evaluation – It is required that you face a medical review, even as you prove that you are in practically good health.
- Character evaluation – Your character must be rather good. Typically, it denotes a criminal background check.
- Much more importantly, you must have submitted an Expression of Interest (EOI) and obtained Invitation to Apply (EoI) for visa.
In case you fail to fulfill the said elementary conditions, it will be better if you do not pursue the General Skilled Immigration Programme for Australia.
Skilled Immigration Programme Australia–Popular Visa Options
You may use these well-liked visa options:
Skilled Independent Visa (Subclass 189)–It enables the overseas people living in Oz to submit an application for the cherished Permanent Residence (PR). It falls under the category of subcategory 189 even as it’s basically a point based skilled immigration scheme. It is compulsory that you possess a legally valid substantive visa denoting a legally valid non-expiring visa. It is also possible to apply in case you have a bridging visa A, B or C. It is essentially a temporary visa earmarked for the immigrants or visitors whose visa is about to lose its validity even while they are cooling their heels for their immigration verdict. You may apply under the said class in case you do not have any sponsorship from an Australian recruiter/firm, or a family member, or have no nomination from any regional state.
Skilled Nominated Visa (Subclass 190)–It is basically a Permanent Residence Visa (PRV) and meant for the points-test trained manpower which is keen to do a job and reside in the hotspot, post being given nomination from either an Australian state or territory government body. You require submitting an Expression of Interest (EoI) and afterwards get through SkillSelect to present a petition. You may be located in or outside Oz when you present a petition and when the visa is offered.
Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (Subclass 489)–This points-based visa Immigration for Australia is meant for the qualified employees who have nomination from an Australian state or territory to stay in a Regional or Low Population Growth Area, or who have sponsorship from a qualified family member staying in a nominated region in the Kangaroo Land. This visa is legally valid for a period of four years, even as a visa holder, it is compulsory that you reside and do a job in a listed regional area.