Every country is blessed with unique nature and geographical location. Australia, better known as ‘Down Under’, is blessed with loads of tourist attractions. The mammoth island nation has some of the most interesting architectures even as its some of the popular cities are Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, etc. Every city in the country is charming and has the vibrant culture of its own. To see all this and have the time of your life, apply for the Australia Tourist Visa.
How to Apply?
Tourist Visa for Australia is one of the most popular visa categories. If you want to visit a friend or a family, or enjoy your holidays, or simply get involved in recreational activities in the country, then this visa will be apt for you. Tourist Visa allows you to stay in the nation for up to six months. The visa processing fees are 135 Australian Dollars. It may vary from the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) may increase the same even as the visa application processing time is from 2 days to 1 month.
Tourist Visa does not have strict eligibility requirements. Still, to be eligible, you must:
- Meet the set standard of health and character parameters.
- Have enough funds or financial resources to cover your stay in Oz.
- Convince the involved consulate or the immigration officer that you intend to return back to your home country before your Tourist Visa expires.
Online Method of Applying
From July 1, 2017, it has become possible to apply for the visa online. The online application procedure provides numerous benefits such as:
- It’s easily accessible 24*7 from work or home.
- You have the electronic mode of the payment of visa application fees.
- You can easily check the status of your visa application.
Given the application is submitted online, a third party–such as the friend or a family member in Australia, or a Tourist Visa Consultant–can submit the application on your behalf. The online acceptability has reduced the processing timing. The process has become much faster as well.
To apply for the Australia Tourist Visa you need to submit the application form 1419 along with the following documents:
- Latest passport size photograph with the required dimension.
- Proof of funds that states you can cover the expenses of your trip.
- Photocopy of the pages of your passport.
- Details of visit plan or a detailed itinerary.
- Travel insurance
- Accommodation details
Use Professional Advice & Help
For a hassle-free process, use the advice and assistance given by Tourist Visa for Australia Consultants. Even a small error in your visa application may cost you and there could be a delay. Hence, why take a chance when it’s quite easy to consult an expert on the same. The consultant will provide systematic assistance and guidance–from start to end.
However, if you are applying on your own, ‘to be on the safer side’ before you apply, make sure that you have collected all the required information on the country’s Tourist Visa. Do not submit your application in hurry! Visit the online portals and make a note on how to apply for the Australia Tourist Visa.