For those professionals who dream of living permanently in a progressive and stable country, for a better future, should look no further than Australia. If you are a trained Clinical Psychologist aiming to create a lucrative career path for yourself and enjoy a growing economy, the ‘Land of Kangaroos’ is what you must aim for!
The future is bright for the skilled professionals wanting to live and work in the country and even secure a Permanent Residency (PR) Visa there in with time.
Due to the increasingly positive economy and a growing shortage of skilled professionals in their country, the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) of Australia releases an annual ‘Skilled Occupation List’, seeking skilled workers from other parts of the world to work in the country and in turn, enjoy the numerous benefits, such as developed economy, diverse society, beautiful locations, pleasant climate, excellent healthcare and retirement benefits and much more.
If you too want to make a move, it is possible under the Clinical Psychologist ANZSCO Code 72311, and you can choose from different visa options such as – Skilled Independent Subclass (189), Skilled Nomination Subclass (190) and Skilled Regional (Provisional) Subclass (489). Your profession is given on the latest Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL).
The best part about migrating under the Clinical Psychologist 272311 is a fairly easy process and immigration requirements. To start with, your occupation requires a skill level 1, which refers to a Bachelor’s Degree with work experience and licensing in some cases as well. With a simple immigration process, you can get access to live and work in multiple states such as – Australian Capital Territory, Northern Territory, Southern Australia, Western Australia, Queensland, Tasmania, amongst others!
Below are the tasks which you would be required to do as a Clinical Psychologist 272311 in the land Down Under.
1. Capture and gather figures related to patients, clients and visitors to judge their cognitive, emotional and interactive situations.
2. Understand and manage the various processes, medical tests, diagnostic reports and corrective measures.
3. Check with other medical experts and psychologists on cases.
4. Carry out research, tests and analysis on the various interview methods, psychological tests and differences and performance factors on patients.
5. Devise tools for precise assessment, appraisal and treatment to be utilized by teachers, work groups, recruiters and bodies.
6. Complete and establish job examination by interviews, notes and facts.
You can earn rather handsomely in the nation. As per the details available, as a skilled Clinical Psychologist working and living in Australia, you can easily take home as much as 72,877 Australian Dollars per annum.
And won’t that be great and something to feel happy out? So what are you waiting for? Contact a visa and immigration expert TODAY! Your time start NOW!