Are you a skilled Engineering Manager and interested in Australia immigration? Are you not really happy with the job prospects in your country? If your answer is yes, then you have a very good option.
At present, Oz requires your professional services. Your profession is mentioned on the Combined List of Qualified Skilled Occupations under the ANZSCO 133211. It means you are eligible for a visa. Check this article to learn more!
But who is an Engineering Manager? Well, he is a specialized form of manager who leads and completes engineering or technical projects. Generally, such experts require both experience and training in general management, along with specific engineering discipline. To become a successful Engineering Manager, one needs to have the skills required to coach, encourage, lead, and guide technical specialists.
Engineering Managers 133211—What They Do?
They keep an eye on, manage, administer, categorize, synchronize and plan engineering missions which are technical in nature. Such professionals combine their know-how and administration experience to lead a team from diverse field and meet the technical goals. Their principal focus is on product development, materials administration and employees dependability.
In the last five years or so Oz has witnessed superb growth in the demand of such professionals and some trade analyst predicts that the increase in demand will continue to head north.
For your profession, skill assessment is required even as the Engineers Australia is the concerned authority.
- Regulate, execute and monitor various strategies, plans and policies involving the thriving engineering sector,
- Construe plan drawings, and specifications, and share inputs on engineering procedures to achieve production and construction requirements,
- Make project timetable and draft budget.
- Guarantee conformity when it comes to plans and arrangement, and with safety regulations.
- Confirm engineering standards of security, quality, and budget and observe performance.
- Improve efficiency monitor maintenance requirements.
- Make handy contributions towards research ventures.
Required Level of Skill
If you are a Engineering Manager and wish to apply for Australia immigration even if you do not have a recognized education qualification, but experience of at least five years, then also the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) will consider your application. But in some rare instances a prescribed degree is required together with experience.
The DIBP proffers many visa streams for such professionals. Some of the popular visa streams are as follow:-
- General Skilled Migration (GSM) program or SkillSelect
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186)
- Standard Business Sponsorship (Subclass 457)
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Subclass 187)
- Temporary Business (long stay)
It is one of the major driving factors that motivate such professionals to make a move. They can easily kick start their career with 75,800 Australian Dollars annually, to start with. It’s not a bad a figure social and health benefits are extra. The annual package increases with time and experience and hence for the deserving professionals there is no dearth of growth.
The opportunity comes with several benefits. You can easily make the most of the same by consulting an Australia Immigration consultant and easily streamline your visa application.